Victor Safronovich wrote:
 I  have Broken objects, but it is impossible to get its state in Zope 2.8.
 In Zope 2.6 Broken objects have states, what i uses to migrate its.

I think that was more by luck than by design, but maybe whoever made the change can help you out...

 I think this is because DB.classFactory is overrided to use
 OFS.Uninstalled.BrokenClass, which is bad persistent class.

What makes it a "bad persisten class"?

 the __dict__ of all my Broken objects equals to {'_p_changed':None}.

That seems fair...

 my_object._p_mtime does not load it`s state.

What makes you think it should?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk