Victor Safronovich wrote:
Hello zope-dev!
I try to migrate my old database from zope 2.6.1.

 I  have Broken objects, but it is impossible to get its state in Zope 2.8.
 In Zope 2.6 Broken objects have states, what i uses to migrate its.
 I think this is because DB.classFactory is overrided to use
 OFS.Uninstalled.BrokenClass, which is bad persistent class.

 the __dict__ of all my Broken objects equals to {'_p_changed':None}.

 my_object._p_mtime does not load it`s state.

Try setting _p_changed=1.

Or try accessing some other attribute.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll look into it.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation