Now in Zope 2 trunk, more and more components use the standard python logging framework.

For instance the transaction code logs at DEBUG level every transaction start and end (self.log.debug(...)). This makes the logs very verbose, and any other code I write that logs at DEBUG level gets drowned in it. Previously transaction logs were at TRACE level but this doesn't exist anymore, and the python logging framework doesn't have anything between INFO and DEBUG or below DEBUG.

I don't have a solution really, I can log at level BLATHER and limit my logs at that, but that's not very satisfying. And if zLOG is deprecated I'd rather avoid it.

Any idea?

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]