--On 8. Oktober 2005 20:10:21 +0100 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

I'd like to backport the change I made to fix:

...to the 2.8 branch, would anyone have any objections to this?

The 2.8 branch is closed for new features. With the time-based schedule
new features should appear regularly with new major releases. So only
bug fixes should go into minor releases.

Well, this is arguably a bug fix and I incorrectly filed it as a new
feature on the trunk.

If you can justify it as a bugfix before god and the world,go ahead :-)