Hi All,

Would anyone have a problem if I added the necessary security declarations to allow the python logging module to be used from restricted code?

I'd like do this both for the trunk and the 2.8 branch, unless anyone has huge objections...

Furthermore, I'd like to change zope.conf to allow the flexibility of defining loggers that ZConfig normally provides out of the box, rather than being limited to just the event log and the access log. I'd like to just do this for the trunk...

Anyway, please let me know what you think!

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk