Hi Tim,

Tim McLaughlin wrote:
We are currently finishing up a "debug_log" much like the error log that
Python scripts can write too.  We would happily make that source
available if you think it will fit the bill.

I';d sure be interested in taking a look, but python's logging package is pretty all-inclusive and extremely flexible.

All that it needs is some security declarations to make it available from restricted code and the ability to define more than just and event and access log in zope.conf...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk