Andreas Jung wrote:

Yes, it would be handy. But one could also install the stuff as standalone product for people that really need it. I am really against this proposal - maintaining yet another nice2have package is a burden just for the sake of make the lifes of some people easier. Other application servers also don't ship with a RDBMS....if you need it, install it.

I'm not in favour of adding anything else, I'm just not in favour of killing off Gadfly unless it is replaced with something similar and more functiona ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk