Chris McDonough wrote:
This merge has been done.

Since "zopectl test <ProductName>" no longer appears to do the right
thing and I can't seem to get test.py to run anything except the entire
test suite, I didn't create any new tests because I wouldn't have had
the time to create tests and run them iteratively.

Jim merged his new testrunner some time ago. Syntax has changed slightly, see the help (zopectl test -h). You should do for instance:

zopectl test -s you.product.name
zopectl test -s you.product.name -m module-regexp -t test-regexp

Florent