Victor Safronovich wrote:
  I  have  a question about PropertyManager._setPropValue in 2.6 and its changed
  version in 2.7-2.8.

  I found this revision

http://svn.zope.org/Zope/trunk/lib/python/OFS/PropertyManager.py?rev=24349&view=rev

Why   in   this   method added conversion to the tuple for all the lists? May be
better check for 'lines','tokens' property type? I have a properties of type
"list",  and i expect that getProperty returns the list type. This works in Zope
2.6, but broken in 2.7-2.8

This was changed because have mutable objects stored as properties can lead to unexpected behavior. Do you mean you have a custom proprty type called "list"? What's your use case for it, and why can't tuple fit the bill ?

Florent