--On 5. November 2005 21:41:54 -0500 Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The makefile is a wrapper around setup.py as well as mkzopeinstance.  It
is also capable of creating release tarballs.

-1 on removing configure / make / make install dance unless there is
some reason to do so other than not being "pythonic".

Also -1 from me. There was little need in the past to touch the script so it not a big burden from the maintenance point of view. It would be nice to have something similar Python-based as a replacement but that's nice2have. I can live perfectly with current solution.

Andreas