Paul Winkler wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 07:21:08AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:

This is a reminder that there will be a feature freeze for the December
Zope releases on November 1.

OK.  I thought there was going to be a 2.9 branch by now,
but I don't see one.  Is the trunk totally frozen now or what?

Yes, no new features.

Is it too late to land my long-forgotten configure changes
as discussed at ?

The sooner we're ready for the first beta, the sooner we can
make the beta and the branch.  We need more volunteers to help
with fixing bugs.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation