Chris McDonough wrote:
I suspect there's just some miscommunication about who is actually
supposed to make the branch.  I have just gone ahead and made it.

But yes, now that there is one, the 2.9 branch is frozen for features.

I wish you hadn't done that.  We shouldn't be making the branch until we get to
We can't get to beta until a lot more bugs are fixed.  Everyone likes to
work on new features, but we need to get bug fixed to actually make releases.
I'm worried that we aren't going to make the time-based release schedule.
The only leverage I can see is feature freezes.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation