Andreas Jung wrote:

Ups, I got your point. I thought you were talking about 9 critical error *directly* related to Zope 2.9 e.g. the packaging issue, Five etc..I am aware of this issues. Issue marked by the issuer as critical might appear critical to one needs to decide which issues are blockers.

Anyway if we want to go further we need to schedule bug days. One per week, or something like that. Otherwise nobody will set aside the time to discuss, investigate and fix the current bugs.

BTW I'm for removing the 2.9 branch for now.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]