--On 13. November 2005 19:05:44 -0500 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which bugs?  Sombebody needs to define this, or else risk having the
"outsiders" just walk away.

*I* know of no showstoppers:  all unit tests are passing, CMF-trunk runs
fine on the Zope trunk, etc.

About one week ago I tried to build a test release using the HEAD. At that time there were open issues concerning zpgk (as Philikon also wrote in another posting). E.g. making the source tarball did not work properly. So being unable to build a source tarball is definitely a blocker for me.