Paul Winkler wrote:
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:33:10PM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

I might have asked this before, but can't seem to find it.

I'm looking for a way to run all tests in $INSTANCE_HOME using the script, but can't seem to get the majik combination of
parameters together. Would anyone hint me?

"./bin/zopectl test"  is supposed to do the job.
But in practice, so many third-party product tests either have
broken dependencies or pollute the test environment somehow
that something always breaks.

bin/zopectl test Products/MyProduct

...has worked fine for me for many months now...