Tres Seaver wrote:
bin/zopectl test Products/MyProduct

...has worked fine for me for many months now...

Hmm, that should be a dotted name, rather than a path:

 $ bin/zopectl test Products.MyProduct

Because the first argument is interpreted as a regex, using search, you
can leave the 'Product.' bit off, as well as supplying more complicated
specifications, e.g.:

 $ bin/zopectl test OneProduct|AnotherProduct

Hmmm, well, I fiddles a fair amount, and Products/MyProduct works for me, and I seem to remember other stuff not workings... oh well, running out of goats and chickens ;-)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk