Dennis Allison wrote:
*** you are correct -- this is the easy hack on the event.log. It's much harder to know how many make it out to the user. We have an associated bug in the MySQL interface which generates threading errors, apparently triggered by a conflict error and the subsequent backout. These occur with most conflicts which involve the database--almost every conflict with our system structure.

I'm actually not sure what's logged when a Conflict Error makes it back to the users, offhand I don't see anything in my logs. Can someone confirm or infirm that fact?

If nothing is logged, I'll add something at level ERROR.

BTW does someone have a handy script to provoke conflict errors on a naked Zope?

Florent