On 23 Nov 2005, at 20:10, Martijn Faassen wrote:
If Zope 2 developers get the impression that core Zope 3 developers don't give a shit about Zope 2, they may not be so likely to actually come on board. That would be a disastrous development indeed. We really need an increased connection between the Zope 2 world and the Zope 3 world.

Amen to that.

I don't see how this "only benefits Zope2 developers". Zope2 developers already get the whole bag, lock, stock and barrel. There is no change at all for them.

People keep telling Zope2 developers that the inclusion of Zope3 doesn't mean you have to touch it, if you don't use it it is just inert code that won't cause any change in your Zope2 development style. Ok, I accept that, no problem at all. But why should this be any different for Zope3 developers, obviously including Zope2 code would mean exactly the same thing for them. Come on now.

jens