On Thursday 24 November 2005 00:41, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> At least no one is expecting to make such big changes by yourself. Being
> stubborn and refusing to do further contributions, be they large or small,
> isn't going to get us anywhere. The people who are so far backing up this
> proposal have nothing but support to offer and you know that.

I am as stubborn refusing this proposal as you are pushing it. Right now there
are more -1 votes than +1 votes. Maybe it is time retract the proposal?
Furthermore, I have yet to see contributions for Zope 3 from people using
Five. We are not even getting bug reports.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter