Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Thursday 24 November 2005 00:41, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>
>>At least no one is expecting to make such big changes by yourself. Being
>>stubborn and refusing to do further contributions, be they large or small,
>>isn't going to get us anywhere. The people who are so far backing up this
>>proposal have nothing but support to offer and you know that.
>

> I am as stubborn refusing this proposal as you are pushing it. Right now
> there
> are more -1 votes than +1 votes. Maybe it is time retract the proposal?
> Furthermore, I have yet to see contributions for Zope 3 from people using
> Five. We are not even getting bug reports.

I think joining Zope 2 and Zope 3 benefits the community as a whole..  I
appreciate that it would be preferable to have Zope 3 on its own, as it
is cleanly designed and well thought out, but Zope 2 has a huge
community of existing users, and Zope 2 code is being improved all the time.

+1 from me.  :)

-Morten
begin:vcard
fn:Morten Petersen
n:Petersen;Morten
org:Nidelven IT
adr:;;Postboks 923;Trondheim;;7409;Norway
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Project Manager
tel;work:+47 45 44 00 69
tel;cell:+47 45 44 00 69