Chris McDonough wrote:
> I really, really appreciate Phil taking the time to propose this no
> matter what happens.

Chris, I won't bother you with a detailed answer (esp. to some points that were
not quite
correct about Zope 3 not caring about backward compat). I just wanted to say
that I also
really, really appreciate your taking time to write this post. You're exactly
the kinda
guy my proposal is addressing: Lots of Zope 2 experience on dead serious sites,
lots of
ideas on how to improve certain things in Zope 3, but no or little opportunity
so far to
get your hands dirty.

Philipp