Paul Winkler wrote:
On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:03:35PM +0800, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

I'd love to participate in some sprints on these.

Me too.

PyCon Dallas 2006 is only 3 months away and would be a great opportunity
for such sprints.  There's nothing about Zope here yet:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Sprints

I plan to attend and I would really love to sprint on further
"fivification" of zope 2.

That'd be really cool.

p.s. No, I can't volunteer to do any coordination work for this. I'll
already have plenty to do preparing for my two (Five-related) talks.

Cool to hear you're giving Five related talks. Is there any description of these available online? (not that it's likely I'll be able to attend PyCon, but I'm very curious)

Regards,

Martijn