Florent Guillaume wrote:

I'm actually not sure what's logged when a Conflict Error makes it back to the users, offhand I don't see anything in my logs. Can someone confirm or infirm that fact?

Well, I can agree based on empirical evidence. I have MailingLogger (sorry, I really feel the need to plug this product more!) on all the clusters where I have ConflictError problems, and it's never once mailed me a log entry containing one :-(

If nothing is logged, I'll add something at level ERROR.

Has this been done? If not, I volunteer to do it as part of my upcoming "make COnflictErrors suck less" work ;-)

BTW does someone have a handy script to provoke conflict errors on a naked Zope?

from ZODB.POSException import ConflictError
raise ConflictError

;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk