Yes, I know that this is possible. But are you really proposing
to start a project like this? Or do you mean Five is going or should go in this direction?

It (or Zope 2 development in general, which is becoming indistinguishable
from Five) is going in this direction.

Just an outsider's naive comment on this:

These days all of my plone-based z2 products use z3 interfaces, adapters and views (via Five). I look forward to using more five/z3 functionality everyday (such as events, etc).

I'm sure this is still a long way from using pure z3, but with every new version of z2/z3/Five I hope to get closer and closer.

- Rocky

Rocky Burt
ServerZen Software --
ServerZen Hosting --