Chris Withers schrieb:
Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Not sure which objects would fall in this category. All
Objects in ZODB have their history - they just dont show
it by default. Comparison is of course specific to a class.

Indeed, how will this work?

Historycopy is of course another thing. It works for all objects
but especially folders are a bit sensible if some subobjects
got renamed - thats why I dont support history copy on folders.

So, how's this coming? ;-)

You can check the principle with my old monkey-patch
proof of concept. Due to changes of the extensionclasses,
it only works with 2.7. I've got working code for 2.8
here, but I dont want to maintain it as monkey
patch anymore.