Stephan Richter wrote:
* We have been constantly trying to make the trunk smaller, and suddenly we blow it up? This does not fit. In fact, I would claim that zwiki and bugtracker should now be moved out of the trunk and placed into top-level dirs themselves. They should be tested using the buildbot.

This is a very very good point...

* I have a fear that people will be motivated to make Zope 3 changes to make them work better with Zope 2, inserting special code just for Zope 2.

Another good point.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk