Hi Dieter,

You err: I do want to see them in the logfile and
I stole Florents idea to use "threadframe" (in his "DeadlockDebugger")
to include a traceback for long running requests in the logfile.
This way, it is
easy not only to identify long running requests but also to
get hints where they are spending their time...

You will not believe how fast this has eliminated our remaining
long running requests and especially to track down
a non deterministic rarely occuring apparent deadlock situation...

Is this code available anywhere?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk