Hi,

Z2 and Z3 have a module content_types (where the Z3 implementation is an outdated copy from the Z2 tree). Over the weekend I move the current Z2 implementation from the Z2 trunk into the Z3 trunk and added aliases for the Z2 implementation (and fixes some broken tests that obviously never worked). I would like to backport this change for Zope 2.9b2 (there are no risks since the implementation is identical and because of the aliases) and deprecate the use of OFS.content_types (zope.app.content_types would be the
replacement). Objections?

-aj