--On 9. Dezember 2005 10:11:42 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We need to migrate Zope 2 to use a similar strategy.  We need volunteers
to brainstorm how this can be done and make one or more proposals.
This is likely a prerequisite for finishing the publisher and ZPT

My ZPT integration of the Z3 templates will definitely only allow unicode. Non-unicode content must pass either an encoding or accept that it will be converted using utf8 as default encoding to unicode.