On 19 Dec 2005, at 22:38, Sebastien Douche wrote:

On 12/19/05, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That %$£@ BerkeleyDB backend was geborken again. svnadmin recover
fixed it.

Hi Jens!
Does Zope server use svn server ? I had many problems with it (with
the need to recover it each time). Generally, I recommand to use
Subversion with Apache. Since, no problem.

I appreciate the suggestion but this change is limited to the data backend switchover. Setting up anonymous access via HTTP is a separate activity for another day.

You are right, though, access (at least anonymous access) via HTTP is preferable for a lot of reasons.