--On 20. Dezember 2005 14:05:26 +0100 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- Gadfly(DA) - do we really need this? We discussed this already. In my
  opinion the purpose of Gadfly is only educational but nothing that one
  really needs or uses for production. It could be removed and made
  available for download on zope.org.

Gadfly should go, but OTOH have sqlite in its place would still provide
SQL inside Zope and that could be a good plus.

This would require to move two more third-party packages into the Zope core
(without having checked the licenses for the DA and the Python bindings).
We discussed that issue already. Third party packages are a burden when the developers aren't active contributors to the Zope core.

-aj