Rocky Burt wrote:
Max M wrote:
If there is another practical way to do it, that would be fine too. I
don't know about sqllite. But if it's more difficulte than dropping a
package into a directory it would be bad.

Personally I'd be a huge proponent of including SQLite in zope core.  It
is extraordinarilly functional and has few requirements.  I particularly
like using it to ensure unit tests against RDBMS connections work
properly.  Requiring a user to install postgresql just to run the unit
tests of a product is somewhat unfeasible.

- Rocky
I would like that.
Whenever giving a Zope/Plone class I end up using gadfly since this is the only db every one attending can use. As gadfly is very limited, it would be great to have something a bit more powerful.

I would like to help making this possible.

Robert