--On 22. Dezember 2005 12:32:07 +0100 Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I dont think we should inlcude more 3rd party products into zope core
unless they are required for core funtionality. And a random database
adaptor isnt really core functionality.

Another point: with Zope 2.10 we want to replace more and more duplicate code from the Zope 2 core with Zope 3 code. Since out-of-the-box RDBMS functionality might be off interest for the Zope 3 community it should be part of the Zope 3 (to be re-used within Zope 2). I think that would be the way to go if there is consensus about the necessity for having Sqlite in Zope 2/3 (the license issue is still an open point).