what do you think about moving the current version of the ZB hosted on back on The quickstart page of Zope still points to the 2.6 edition. I would like to get of the 2.6 edition and call it just "Zope Book" + the data of the last modification. Since we can not synchronize Zope release with the Zope Book it would make sense to me to get rid of the version number....I think it is confusing to distinguish between the 2.6 and 2.7 edition (when there is already Zope 2.8) and versions hosted on vs.