Martijn Faassen wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:

I agree. I am also not happy with that. Unfortunately I have currently no clue how to solve this issue (no idea about zpkg). WHat you can do is the following:

- copy the checkout to the location where your software home should be

- run "configure; make inplace; make instance"

Doesn't work for me; I don't have a bin/mkzopeinstance after this procedure so I still cannot create instances. Sigh.

I use utilities/mkzopeinstance.py (until moves again...)

Florent