Rocky Burt wrote:

Well, if we simply suck sqlite in as a build time requirement (during
the 'make' process) do we care about importing non-ZPL code into
svn.zope.org?  We would only care about licensing when distributing
binaries that include sqlite, no?

will this imply that I need to have an internet connection to make/install zope3 from checkouts?

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley