On 23 Dec 2005, at 14:48, Jim Fulton wrote:

Jim, if you want to take a look at this new repository, it's under / root/fakesvn.

I moved this to the normal repos area and changed the group to
the zopesvn, so that everyone with access to the old repository
should have access to this one.  The repository is named "test",
so so it is accesible at
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk
and svn://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk.

I encourage people to check it out.  One thing I noticed
is that I can't commit any changes.  I imagine that the
group needs write access to some directory or files that
it doesn't have write access to now.

Yes, one item on the action plan for the migration is to ensure the ownerships and access settings are duplicated exactly as they are on the current repository. This has to be done manually after the migration. I didnn't do it on this test migration because I did not know you were going to make it publicly available ;)

jens