--On 23. Dezember 2005 12:06:06 +0100 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm in the middle of debugging important session machinery problems  with
the current zope 2.9 branch.
(ReadConflictErrors happening when everything should be mvcc).

Could the 2.9b2 release please hold until this can be resolved?
FWIW I have a semi-reproducible testcase so I'm making progress. I  hope
by Saturday night it will be over -- but I'm having to learn the
TemporaryStorage code at the same time.

I've just released 2.9b2 to get it out of the door since I will not be available expect for reading mail until early January...if necessary we can cut a beta 3 release however as all other earlier release cycle showed:
the .0 release will be the real beta release :-)

-aj