Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:

The top-level directory structure on svn.zope.org appears a bit messy to
me. There we have the folders for the "large" projects CMF, Zope, Zope3
and lots
modules that possibly don't belong there. Wouldn't it make sense to move
them into a dedicated Zope3-modules folder (or choose another name)?

-1

Let's keep the SVN repo structure as flat as possible.

Note that I think a project's name should be the dotted name of the
Python package (if one such package exists), so it should be

  Products.CompositePage/
  Products.PluginRegistry/
  Products.PluggableAuthService/
  Products.Zelenium/

instead of

  CompositePage/
  PluginRegistry/
  PluggableAuthService/
  Zelenium/

Why? Because it's a pattern we're following with other package projects
already:

More importantly, imo, it reflects that actual name of the real subject of the
project.

Jim