--On 25. Dezember 2005 18:48:22 +0100 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
The top-level directory structure on svn.zope.org appears a bit messy to
me. There we have the folders for the "large" projects CMF, Zope, Zope3
and lots
modules that possibly don't belong there. Wouldn't it make sense to move
them into a dedicated Zope3-modules folder (or choose another name)?

I am fine if this is intended behaviour. As Stephan pointed out there has been a discussion on this issue but I was not aware of that discussion so I asked about it :-)

Also, what is "Zope-Products"? Seems like it's a bag for historical
baggage. In that case it can go because that baggage is still in
revision history on older release branches...

Yes, I will remove this again..it does not make sense