Andreas Jung wrote:
ToDo: in-place conversion of persistent ZPT instance through setstate() or so...

Could we avoid doing things in __setstate__ please? It imposes a runtime cost that doesn't disappear.

I'd rather have a one-time update method that trawls the database, like is done for Python Scripts recompiling for instance. Or I can call it myself in my upgrade procedures on the exact objects I know will need updates.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]