--On 6. Januar 2006 19:55:56 +0900 TAHARA Yusei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've tried to the branch and I found a typo in zope.conf.
I think default-zpublisher-encoding is a correct directive name.

This is already fixed.

By the way, I have a request related to this changes.
If the rootfolder has `management_page_charset` property as default,
this will very convenient for me. Because I can use japanese in ZMI
without some setup things. Is this possible?

This whole management_page_charset is some kind of hack. I also had some trouble getting the ZMI for ZPT to use UTF-8 (which another hack). The current ZMI screen call zpt/read which returns a unicode string (to be presented within the edit textarea). I don't know if any further conversions have to be performed when using japanese in the ZMI...please try yourself
(ptEdit.pt).

-aj