--On 8. Januar 2006 20:58:19 +0100 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote at 2006-1-8 11:44 +0100:
the zLOG module will be offically deprecated in Zope 2.10 (removed in
Zope  2.12). New code _must_ use the 'logging' module of Python. And
please help to replace all outstanding code that uses the zLOG module on
the _trunk_ (which is a fun job :-|).

If you deprecate "zLOG" could you please instruct the python logger
to output Zope style tracebacks?

  Zope style tracebacks are much more informative than the stupid
  Python ones.

As this is probably difficult without Monkey patching,
I would prefer to have a Zope specific interface for logging purposes.

We'll have to check that. Support in terms of patches are welcome :-)