--On 9. Januar 2006 20:06:09 +0100 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> We'll have to check that. Support in terms of patches are welcome :-)

The Zope specific interface for logging purposes is already there:

  You just want to deprecate and remove it.

_We_ want to _cleanup_ things. The current zLOG fascade does not provide
any extra formatting code. So we are not giving anything away. The focus of Zope 2.10 is definitely on getting rid of old and redundant code, culprits etc. So old stuff will be deprecated and replaced code from Zope 3 where appliciable.