On 1/10/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't read anything about using old log levels for new code.

And neither do I read anything about NOT using them. So, your
statement that the decision was taken in 2.8 is false. That renders
the last posts pointless, and we are back at my first post about the
levels today.

> Independent of the different interpretations: what is your suggestion?

I don't have an opinion on solution yet.

What I want is something easy to use wher you can just import a log
method or object and make a function. I don't want to set things up,
because if we need to set things up, everybody will set things up
differently, which is not a good idea.