Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Shane Hathaway wrote:

I just updated a trunk checkout of Zope 2.  When I use 'python
build_ext -i', I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "", line 32, in ?
   import zpkgsetup.package
ImportError: No module named zpkgsetup.package

'make' fails the same way.  My checkout has nothing called zpkgsetup.

It does, zpkgsetup is in 'buildsupport'. mangles 'buildsupport'
into sys.path first thing. That must fail somehow. It's hard to say why
since it works over here.

Just now, I entered the 'buildsupport' directory and typed 'svn up', and the zpkgsetup directory magically appeared this time. Either someone fixed this or Subversion is doing something mysterious. Thanks.