--On 18. Januar 2006 10:31:03 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

The basic problem with the windows release is that there is currently
nobody in charge for the windows release (although Tim is again doing
working on the Windows side, ALL HAIL TIM).

I'll repeat or emphasis that the windows release process needs to
be simple enough that *I* can do it.

Well, that's a perfect goal :-) But my experience with doing slightly simple programming tasks on Windows is that Windows will slap you wherever possible - even when you're trying to solve simple problems. I stopped dreaming that anything on Windows works as it should.