Jim Fulton wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:
I think 2.9.0 is the _real_ 2.9 beta which will be widely used by ppl :-)

I could be wrong, but if we stick to a 6-month release cycle for feature
releases, I don't think there is going to be much appetite for bug-fix
releases, except in extreme cases, and I think it will be more important
to get the feature releases right.

I expect a fairly normal progression of bugfix releases myself, except that hopefully less features will sneak in as has been the case with older Zope 2.x releases. So we'll see less bugfix releases, but only because we're not "fixing" features in them. :)

Regards,

Martijn