Dear Sir/Madam!

I'm writing on behalf of KFKI ISYS Information Systems Ltd. which is the most decisive part of the biggest system integrator company in Hungary.

We have a client where we have used Zope Application Server since 1st of January 2004. We made a continuous expansion in last 2 years so at the moment we have more than 100 users who use the system day by day.

Related to this big user number we blundered a big performance problem which couldn't be solved by ourselves, so we need a person who is very expert in Zope and has a lot of experiences in the fine tuning and parametering of Zope. This situation is a really big problem to our client and for us, so we need an emergency help - personal consultancy or support - A.S.A.P.

Please send me your suggestions how we can get in.

Some additional information about our environment:

  1. Apache: Apache/1.3.27 (Linux/SuSE)
  2. Zope: (Zope 2.6.1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2) [SuSE Linux], python 2.1.3, linux2)
  3. PsyCopg: 1.1.12
  4. Python: 2.1.3 (#1, Mar 28 2003, 06:28:54) [GCC 3.3 20030226 (prerelease) (SuSE Linux)]
  5. FastCGI: 2.4.0
  6. PostGreSQL: (PostgreSQL) 7.3.9
  7. SERVER Configuration: SuSE Linux 8.2, RAM 1 GByte, 2,4 GHz

I'm waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Project Manager

KFKI ISYS Information Systems Ltd.

H-1134 Budapest, Hungary Tüzér utca 39-41

Phone: +36-1-452-1311, +36-1-452-1300

Fax: +36-1-236-6790

Mobile: +36-70-452-1302