Hello!

Am 3.2.2006 14:10 Uhr schrieb "Beat Rubischon" unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Until Zope 2.8.3 it was possible to access to the name of the logged in
> user also in a public accessible method.

> This no longer works in Zope 2.8.5 (2.8.4 is untested) and Zope 2.9.0.

Finally, I found the bug: Zope is OK, it was my browser session which seemed
to be screwed up *shame*

I restarted Zope several times, installed alternate versions - but I never
restarted my Firefox nor I tried a different browser or a different client.
Yesterday I tried to reconstruct the bug on my office PC and everything went
OK.

Sorry for the disruption!

Beat

-- 
     \|/                           Beat Rubischon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   ( 0^0 )                             http://www.0x1b.ch/~beat/
oOO--(_)--OOo---------------------------------------------------
Meine Erlebnisse, Gedanken und Traeume: http://www.0x1b.ch/blog/


_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to